Thursday, January 27, 2011

One more submission to go!

Phew, managed to survive the 2 submissions and 3 tests, I only have 1 more submission to go, and I'm free! Well other than presentations, I'm pretty much free for the rest of the semester (: The thought of having my holidays makes me happy enough to hop around already :>
Sheesh, I've been in a really really really bad mood for the past few days because of many many stuff. I think it's the stress, and lack of sleep. I still have few more days to go before I can enjoy sleeping in!
I really miss the TP campus so much. ): Especially the food! Food in vivo ain't exactly awesome, and it's so expensive. :/

Waiting for my group members to send me their stuff, but I'll prolly go to sleep first and waking up early tmrw to finish the work since I doubt I'll be able to do a good job anyway. My bed looks way more tempting than the stupid laptop. Speaking of laptops, my freaking fujitsu died on me. Damn annoyed that it has to be down on this week, and I can only hope that it'll be automatically fine soon ): Meanwhile, I have to use Daddy's laptop :/

Wish I could make all these negative feelings go away ):

No comments:

Post a Comment