Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chinese New Year

It's a relatively quiet CNY this year. Didn't go visiting on the first day, but quite a number of people came. My favourite aunt came over for lunch and we did a whole lot of catching up. Ended up asking her to go to KL with us because she wanted to catch Super Show 3, and we'll prolly go with 6teen. So it's an adult with a few crazy fans! LOL! I'm pretty looking forward to the KL trip though! :D
Only went to Edwin's house on the second day. Well, I have to say I received quite a few unpleasant surprises on that day.
Edwin and Eunice are going to go to Taiwan for 3 years, which means I won't see them around for a really long time, and Edward's expecting a baby soon. I know having a baby is a good thing, but I'm just going to say that this baby has sort of arrived too early for him and his girlfriend. :/
Oh wells, still an addition to the family is still something to rejoice about! Let's hope the baby won't have tiny eyes like Edward's :D

Then went over to Er Yi's place, and it was soooooooooooo boring. Worst of all, I was so damn annoyed with that pesky cousin. He has no manners, he's impolite, he's proud, and he's stubborn. I don't know what else to say about him except I'd really love to give him one tight slap. Urgh!

Well but went to Tomoe's house as well, did some catching up with her as well as Eehui and Chengmun who went. Haha ended up there was only the four of us and we chatted as usual (: Tomoe may be going to KL with us! Yippee :D

Right, so basically that's it. 3 more presentations to clear, and also 1 more individual submisison, and one project execution and i'm mostly done for the sem (: Pretty happy about it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment