Sunday, January 9, 2011

Open House Performance

Well, so open house performance has finally come to an end. To the juniors, it's just the beginning of their journey in Salvo. For us, well, I just can't believe that I only have around a year left in Salvo. It's really disappointing and upsetting to know that.

Ah, but I'm glad I didn't make the wrong choice in joining Salvo, otherwise I wouldn't have met all the wonderful people in my life now :>

So after debrief and playing, we went to 85 to makan which was yums! Yay I've got eating buddies, so I can eat all the awesome food and not get fat heehee :D got stingray, orh lua, carrot cake, bah chor mee and chicken wings. It's not as fattening as eating all on my own haha (:

Right, I have to chiong my culi and CRSpa project before heading out to meet Mum and Dad. Toodles :>

No comments:

Post a Comment