Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello 2011

Decided on starting this new blog for the new year! It's too cumbersome mixing up my personal posts and reblogs on tumblr, and I just felt like starting afresh on a new blog, sort of a moving on to a different phase in life where I am eighteen! The previous blog's not all gone, it's still here. I don't like to delete blogs, it feels like deleting a part of me. (:

Start of the brand new year, spent with an awesome group of people, people that eats without stopping and are sure to clear up your kitchen in a flash. Ate a hill of food for steamboat at Bugis, watched the stunning fireworks against the Marina Bay skyline, and a night of talking and playing along One Fullerton. Had a lot of thoughts running in my mind when I was watching the fireworks. Isn't it amazing how the fireworks create patterns in the sky, just like how excitement and joy explodes within us? Okay I'm thinking a little too much about fireworks, but yeah that was basically how I felt. I could feel all those little joy bubbles popping within me as I was watching the fireworks!

As usual, new year, new resolutions!
Stop procrastinating (I resolve to do this every year, but… I’ll just put it at the top as usual :D)
Spend less, save more.
Eat less, lose more. (weight I mean :P)
Study hard, see improvement in results
Having more constructive thoughts and stop thinking of…unnecessary thoughts that often (:
Be a nicer person in many ways 
Less vulgarities
Anger management


Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to them this year hurr.
Anyways, just realised there are 5 submissions and 3 tests this month. Well I guess I'll have to tough it out, as I always have! (: Not to forget, the performance for Open House this Friday and Saturday! Feeling really excited about it though it's my second open house performance, hopefully everything goes well, and all the best to the juniors who are performing for the first time (:

Woah, this is a long opening post I guess. It's really time to sleep, it's going to be a loooooong day tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment