Monday, June 27, 2011

Amazing holiday

It's been the most amazing two weeks ever.

Talents@NAA
Winning first place was really unexpected, and I really enjoyed my experience with everyone from the other polytechnics. I made new friends, and also bagging the Best Live Pitch Award and TP's Young Poly Leader Award, I was really excited with all that happened.
Thanks to my white shirt army: Salvo, Yuens, Minglee and Honghwee, and my family. For coming down to scape to support me, making me a huge board, and for giving me the loudest cheers than anyone had that night. You guys were awesome max

DrumZout 2011
An entire week on intense training, coming back to school for 7 days a week, and spamming likes and links on facebook walls, I am really really really proud of Salvo to have won 2 Awards for the night, Most Liked Percussion Group, as well as the First Prize for Tertiary Category. It was a dream come true for all 13 of us, and I was so touched by everything and everyone.
We thouroughly enjoyed ourselves throughout the competition after we performed, and yes I saw how awesome everyone were. I love you all so much for that <3
I have said repeatedly: Thanks to competition team for making this one of the most amazing journey in my Salvo life, and also for toughing the one weeks out with me.
Also to everyone else: Thanks for your continuous support and well-wishes.
Most importantly: It made me realise how important Salvo is to me, and it made me never to regret to stay on when times were tough.
Salvo, 我爱你!

P.S: On a side note, I don't understand how you could be so dense. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment