Thursday, July 7, 2011

fucking tired

*Angsty post

I am so damn fucking tired. I don't know why. Frankly, did I even seem like I'm doing much for the projects? No. I am just so mentally tired and upset with everything. I hate having project submissions, I hate all the fucking deadlines, I just dislike all these. It makes me upset, and angsty. Working with people, might not be my forte after all. Somehow, I just find fault in whatever they do. (Though I do justify myself and I do make sense in finding their faults) It's just annoying.

*OK.

Two more months to the end of the school term, and to the commencement of SIP. I am kinda looking forward to everything actually. Sigh, I can't stand school now somehow. ): I need my sleep, I need my time, I wanna go play, I wanna travel, I wanna be free.

On a side note, graduation trip with 6teen may materialise next year weehoo ^^
P.S: How are you? I hope my mistake hadn't cost us whatever we may have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment