Sunday, June 5, 2011

Eventful week

The past week has been...amazing. Really.

Things has been going awesome and it really took me on a whirlwind ride of emotions.

Firstly, I received my interview calls, so that was two interviews this week, and they both went pretty well (:
Next, I got into the semi-finals, followed by the finals for Talents@NAA contest, and yes I will be fighting it out with two other contestants next saturday!
Third, celebrated CY's bday with a blast and yes I know she really likes her present (:
Fourth, for me to know, for you to find out (:

Yupp, it's been a great week and frankly, it all feels so surreal. I don't know if they all actually happened. Haaah, okay fine I know they happened, but it's really nice to see my work paying off. (:

Now there's the competition, projects, and internship left, before I officially end my school year. Well, I am looking forward to it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment