Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ramblings

It's almost the end of the semester. Time for some reflection I guess.

Results:
Received a couple of my grades for the past 2 days, and I'm pretty surprised by my results. Did surprising well for CRS, and not as great as expected for CSIT project. Looking back at the review, I'm a little disappointed at myself for the CSIT project :< I guess I wasn't meticulous enough to have overlooked the phrasing and context of the project. This was our downfall as pointed out by my tutor and I really really wished I had looked it through more thoroughly, perhaps it'd have pulled up our grade by a little ):

People:
Came to the realisation that many people are not what they seem for the past few days. Was really annoyed at a certain someone when he did something really ungentlemanly and it really annoyed me so much. :/ I shan't say anymore here, since I want to forget about it, but it's just that as long as that fella doesn't change his attitude in treating the people around him, I'm sure he'll never survive in the working world as well as keeping his friends around him.

Others:
Over the CNY period, I had been busy with my presentations and FEM submission, alas everything's over and I'm really looking forward to the end of exams so that I can be freeeeeeeeeeee :>
On a side note... 我很想念你 ):

No comments:

Post a Comment